Session 1 – Opening and Keynote address.
- OBSERVE at‐a‐glance (Petros Patias)
- Presentation of the OBSERVE Competition Awards (G. Schwarz, A. Trakas, V. Tritakis)
- Analysis of correlation between precipitation and PM10 mass concentration – case study in Slovenia (Irena Rojko)
- Research of NO2 pollution in Europe (I.Gkinis, K.Chatzopoulos‐Vouzoglanis)
Session 2 – Capitalizing the outcomes of the OBSERVE project.
- EO Stakeholders in the Balkans ‐ Spatial information system (Ammatzia Peled)
- Multilevel assessment and gap analysis (Gottfried Schwarz)
- Roadmap and Strategy plan for strengthening EO capacity (Mojca Kosmatin Fras)
Session 3 – Scaling up in challenging times.
- The benefits of becoming a GEO member (Douglas Cripe)
- OGC standards in GEO/GEOSS data base (Athina Trakas)
- Environment, Economy and Quality of Life (Vasilis Tritakis)
Session 4 – Sharing experiences.
- The BalkanGEONet experiences (Vladimir Crnojevic)
- EnviroGRIDS: contributions to GEOSS from the Black Sea catchment (Anthony Lehmann)
- Enhancing resilience of communities and territories through smart technologies (Guiseppe Conti)
Session 5 – Raising awareness in the Balkans.
- Mapping of Earth Observation capabilities and requirements in Greece (Vassilis Tsagaris)
- Outcomes & Results of EFFMIS Capitalization Project (Evelin Matiaki)
- Dissemination activities (Piotr Tokarczyk)
- Αnnouncement of the 5th International Conference on GEOgraphic Object‐Based Image Analysis‐GEOBIA 2014 (George Mallinis)